– Details –
contact for more information
Family Photo Session – $250
- The immediate family up to 5 people. Extended family and larger groups will have an additional fee applied.
- A 50% deposit is due when you reserve your date. The balance is due the day of your session.
- 60-90 minutes of time and talent of the photographer
- A conversation before your session to discuss your expectations and clothing options.
- A password protected online viewing gallery of your session within 2 weeks. At this time, these images will be lightly retouched.
- You will have the option to visit the home studio for viewing and product ordering.
- Session fee DOES NOT include digital images or products.
- There is an additional fee for travel more than 20 miles from the Roslyn, NY location.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time. Deposits are nonrefundable.
A corporate event is priced at a per hour rate. Please contact Stephanie to discuss all your needs and to receive an accurate quote.
PRINTS & PRODUCTS
I know we all love to have our memories preserved forever, and as our computers no longer take CD’s and those pesky little flash drives are so easily lost, I now deliver images digitally! I still offer flash drives, but you can now get your high-resolution jpeg files via DIRECT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD upon purchase.
You will now have the opportunity to choose from a variety of digital packages. Though you will receive your images digitally, there is no comparison to the framed photo on your desk or wall, so there are many other products offered as well.
- Digital packages
- Gift Certificates
- Wall prints
- Gift prints
- Books & Albums
Products are subject to NYState Sales Tax 8.625%
Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s & Celebrations
- Each and every Bar & Bat Mitzvah or other celebration is customized to meet your individual needs.
- Photography coverage the day of the event, pre-shoot & temple sessions are all taken into consideration.
- Your retouched digital image files will be included and you will have the opportunity to purchase beautiful albums, coffee table books, and other print products.
- Headshots can be done at your home, place of business or at our studio. Particularly with corporate heads shots, I can come to your office with portable lighting and backdrops. This is most helpful when you have multiple employees that are scheduled for headshots or business portraits. A great headshot is essential for professional or personal use. We will discuss at length everything you need and want.
- What you decide to wear for your headshots can have a profound impact on your photo session. Bring along with you a variety of outfits. Bolder more vibrant colors work best along with black and white. We want to be consistent with your company’s branding and the image you want to present.
- Choose a top to bring out the color of your eyes. Especially for those of you with beautiful baby blues.
- Ladies, you will want to keep your neckline visible with scoops, v necks, camisoles, tanks, and open button downs. These are very flattering looks for you.
- Treat yourself to having your hair, makeup, and nails professionally done.
- Guys, you look great in a layered look. Match a t-shirt with a blazer, light jacket or a tailored shirt or turtleneck. Make sure your hair and nails are neat, and you’ve shaved that morning.
- Your clothing should all fit well. Bulky and baggy seems very sloppy and try your best to get all those wrinkles out.
- Accessories such as hats and scarves are a terrific addition to whatever you are wearing.
- These sessions are customized to your individual needs. Please contact Stephanie for more details